Tuesday, June 12, 2012

INSPIRE ME!







 

Do you all know the feeling when entering a shop or place and you don't know where to go, or watch, because you see interesting and amazing things everywhere? Your blood pressure rise and you have the energy to run a marathon? Ok, that's a little bit but too much but you know what I mean right? I sometimes have this feeling in shops with the most beautiful clothes (or shoes!) but also in other places such as a restaurant. Like Villa Augustus, a place in my hometown Dordrecht. It's such a cool place to hang out on the terrace with green views over the gardens. Oh, and did I mention the water tower, which now is a hotel? But the restaurant is also very unique with cobinations of design and vintage, and wants to make me my very own Villa Augustus place at home!

 PH| TAMS!Lifestyle & VILLA-AUGUSTUS.NL

1 comment: